TCS Mega Recruitment 2020:Tata Consultancy Services Mega hiring for South Content Operations for Gurgaon location.The complete details about TCS Mega Recruitment 2020 as follows.TATA Consultancy Services Limited is the biggest Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company, and is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.We strongly believe global challenges need global solutions. We are continually engaging with our employees, clients, partners, public institutions, and community organisations across the world to step up and rise to the occasion. We are #OneTCS. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 436,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS’ proactive stance on climate change and award winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index.
Our priority has been to safeguard the health and well-being of our 446,000 associates in the 46 countries where we operate, while continuing to support mission critical IT backbones globally.
Early on, we took proactive measures like travel restrictions, cancellation of events and large internal meetings, and safe working environments and processes, which helped to minimize the impact. We launched a massive program to ensure business continuity using our Secure Borderless Work Spaces infrastructure, which allows TCS associates to work from home with support from minimal associates working from offices. The safety of our people is and will remain our foremost priority.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalisation. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide.In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s largest IT services provider. As of 2018, it is ranked eleventh on the Fortune India 500 list.In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to reach $100 billion market capitalisation, and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its market capitalisation stood at ₹6,79,332.81 crore ($102.6 billion) on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Position: Content Operations (Southern Language)
Job Location:Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Experience Required :- Min 9 months to 6 Years of relevant experience in Content Operations.
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
Salary: Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Graduate with minimum 9 months of relevant experience
- Should have good communication skill.
- Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply
- Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment.
- Candidates who have attended the selection process in the last 6 months will not be eligible to apply again.
- Candidates should be flexible with shift timings.
- Mandatory – Should be well versed with any of the languages – Telugu, Kannada
Job Responsibilities for TCS Mega Recruitment 2020:
- Smart, Hardworking and Loyal
- Good understanding of video&music content. Able to understand users’ needs.
- Good data analysis skills, can get insights from data and improve our region content accordingly
- Have experience in the south video content marked. Worked in the Youtube/South Content MCN, had the resource of south Production House/MCN/Talent Agency is preferred.
- can speak and understand Hindi.
- Responsible for Push Operation including title writing and push review
- Responsible for the regional talent operation including recruiting, training and operation.
- Responsible for the south music/contest operation.
Selection Process :-
- Interested candidates can share their CV’s on [email protected] with below details-
- Years of Relevant experience –
- Current CTC –
- Notice Period –
- Pan Card No (Mandatory for registration purpose)-
How To Apply for TCS Mega Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply