Siemens Mega Recruitment 2020: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Company Website: Siemens
Wikipedia: Siemens Wiki
Position: Front End Developer
Passout Batch: 2016/2017/2018/2019
Experience Level: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location: Pune
- How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
- Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters:
- Front End UI Developer (Angular)
- UX/UI knowledge is preferred.
- Sonar knowledge and work experience are preferred.
- ELK Stack knowledge or DevOps experience is also preferred.
- The technology required: ELK, Dashboarding, Web development, Rest API, Angular, GitHub, and NodeJS.
- Soft Skills:
- Clarity on thoughts and communication.
- Solution definitions for end-user issues in Software
- Self-drive to deep dive in problem statements and existing solutions.
- Self-drive to learn new tools and technologies candidates are preferred
- Work involves interaction with business partners
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click here