About the Company:SAP off campus Recruitment 2020:SAP SE ( abbreviation of “Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing”) is a European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.The company is especially known for its ERP software. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany with regional offices in 180 countries.The company has over 425,000 customers in over 180 countries and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50stock market index.
SAP scheduled to hire a Associate Developer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Developer – PP/DS|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
- Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics or Business Administration with a focus on Information Technology
- Experience: 0 – 3 yrs of experience
Preferred skills: Analytical excellence and proven ability to master complexity.
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
Excellent programming skills and experience in:
- SAP Fiori or ABAP Objects
- SQL, HTML5 or Java Script
- SAP development-related tools
- Fluent in English
- Being a team player
Job Description for SAP off campus Recruitment 2020:
- Design, implement and test the functional increments within your responsibility
- Collaborate closely with colleagues inside and outside the team
- Embrace methods for ensuring high quality in software development and maintenance
- Support the team by assuming additional tasks of a technical or organizational nature, as required
How to Apply for SAP off campus Recruitment 2020:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here