Pega Off Campus Drive 2020
About Pega: Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. The world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept. Pega’s low-code application development platform allows enterprises to quickly build and evolve apps to meet their customer and employee needs and drive digital transformation on a global scale. For more than 35 years, Pega has enabled higher customer satisfaction, lower costs, and increased customer lifetime value.
Company Name: Pega
Job Profile: Associate Low Code Application Developer
Job Category: Application Development
Work Location: India – Telangana – Hyderabad
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Picture Yourself at Pega: Pega Off Campus Drive 2020
- Pega is changing the way the world builds software. Our goal is to be the no. 1 CRM SaaS company in the world
- Low Code Application Developer is a member of the Govt. business organization. This person contributes to bookings growth and customer success through participation in Govt. business teams as an application developer. This person builds business processes, framework features and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The person also functions in Scrum teams with other professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solutions and applications for the Govt. Sector.
- The Low Code Application Developer is required to communicate and augment the team’s industry knowledge, mentor the novice peers.
- The Low Code Application Developer is required to work closely with the Product Manager (PM) to understand and evolve Application Roadmap, define Epics and facilitate grooming & sizing.
Pega Off Campus Drive 2020
What You’ll Do at Pega: Pega Off Campus Drive 2020
- Actively participate in design discussions with technical associates and develops service cases using Pega Platform employing best practices.
- Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions.
- Provide oversight and direction during the design, development and implementation.
- Assist in the identification of enhancements to Pega Platform and the application area
- Ensure that the delivered work meets functional and technical requirements, and quality standards.
- Stay on schedule with assigned tasks and be productive.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Expand knowledge of Govt. Sector.
- Provide constructive feedback to appropriate team to make implementation experience simpler and smoother.
- Validate the application and raise Bugs & Issues.
- Provides continuous feedback to Product Management and improve implementable features.
- Augment the team’s industry knowledge by sharing best practices in making target solution achieve ease of use.
- Mentor the novice peers.
- Work closely with the Product Manager (PM) to understand and evolve Application Roadmap.
- Define Epics and facilitate grooming & sizing.
- Ensure that the Application complies with it stated objectives.
- Assess and help improve application usability.
Who You Are:
- A result oriented individual, driven with passion and ability to explore solutions and solve complex customer problems.
- 0 – 2 years of business analysis experience preferably in Govt sector
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate Degree holder with an MBA.
- Demonstrates customer empathy, willing to adopt best practices ensuring delivered work exceeds customer ever changing demands
- Inclined to learn and understand new technologies – become proficient with Pega Platform and build end-to-end service cases, thereby exhibiting a commitment to continuous learning and development.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to quickly connect business requirements to the functional capabilities of an application with a strong technical bent of mind.
- Possess proven ability to co-ordinate with a diverse set of business users to develop cohesive and streamlined requirements, documentation and user acceptance criteria.
- A self-starter, highly motivated, and possess ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions and deliver against very tight deadlines.
- Willing to receive direction and guidance within a team environment, adopt and develop best practices and circumnavigate obstacles with creative technical solutions.
- An excellent team player, having worked in Agile / Scrum teams, and able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Results oriented – focused on delivering results, not just tasks.
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Ability to design solutions to simple to medium complex problems/use cases using Pega Marketing and decisioning technologies
- Thorough understanding of (Pega based) applications’ architecture you have previously worked on
- Ability to think and code fast independently with little hand holding and mostly driven with self- initiation
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here