Oracle off campus jobs 2020
Oracle Recruitment 2020 Mega Hiring For Freshers As Senior Principal Consultant of Any Degree GraduatesOracle Off campus jobs 2020: Oracle LLC Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products particularly its own brands of database management systems. Oracle was the third-largest software company by revenue.
Company Name: Oracle
Company Website: Oracle
Wikipedia: Oracle Wiki
Job Role: Senior Principal Consultant
Passout Year: 2018/2019
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Qualifications for Oracle Recruitment 2020:
Pre-sales is the function that provides technical solution expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle.
- Expected Proficiency in IaaS , PaaS technologies. Excellent understanding of compute, storage, DevOPS, networking
- Candidate will architect IaaS and PaaS solutions based on a range of Oracle or other services services.
- Candidate will design Architecture for large & complex projects on ESB, SOA, API solutions.
- Candidate should have deep knowledge of Open Source Development frameworks and would be able to create Value preposition against Open Source products.
- Candidate will lead to analyze, recommend, and present approaches to migrate complex applications to cloud
- Oracle has a large community of pre-sales consultants across India that on a daily bases engage in tasks such as:
- Lead customer engagements which involve multiple technologies and product sets
- Architect Solutions, present & demonstrate
- Advice customers & partners on how to best use Oracle products
- Respond to RFPs
- Interact with product development about new releases, new functionalit
- As a MW pre-sales consultant you have the chance to develop focused or domain specific knowledge around IaaS and PaaS.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Good understanding of the IT market & trends
- Technical/IT education, university degree
- Works in an IT related role today (presales consultant, Middleware Implementation expertise, technical support, consulting, development)
- An understanding of architecture, knowledge of IaaS and PaaS
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
Non Technical Skills Needed:
- Good communication skills, both oral and written! You are able to not only understand complex technologies but also to explain to others in clear and simple terms. You can articulate key messages very clearly.
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Self motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
Job Description: Oracle Recruitment 2020
- Lead Customer Engagements from the perspective of Oracle cloud (IaaS and Paas) & ability to work across line of businesses such as systems, Database technologies, Applications.
- Build a cohesive relationship with the customer ( senior executives & key decision makers)
- Responding to Customer Requests for Proposals; Providing commercially savvy answers to solution/product questions posed by customers to aid their selection of new products/solutions
- Developing custom demos and POCs for specific customer opportunities.
- Delivering product training to partners in the classroom & over the web
- Answering technical (pre-sales oriented) questions about Oracle’s products and solutions
- A significant portion of your time will also be used to stay up to date on the latest product releases & Oracle’s strategy. This is done through self-study, on-line training, classroom trainings depending on the topic.
PROFILE: Oracle Off Campus jobs 2020
To fulfill the role of pre-sales consultant we are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
Eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredibly broad (and growing) portfolio of industry leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master these in a very short timeframe, this is the place to be!
WHAT WE OFFER:-Oracle Off Campus jobs 2020
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider. With around 150000 employees Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the pre-sales we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners across Europe
- Attractive salary and benefits
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:- Oracle Off Campus jobs 2020
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.