NLC Recruitment 2020
Company: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, a “Navratna” Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of MOC has a chequered history of achievements in the last 56 years since its inception in 1956.
A pioneer among the public sector undertakings in the energy sector, NLC operates
Three Opencast Lignite Mines of the total capacity of 28.5 Million Tonnes per Annum at Neyveli and one open cast lignite Mine of capacity 2.1 Million Tonnes per Annum at Barsingsar, Rajasthan.
Three Thermal Power Stations with a total installed capacity of 2490 Mega Watt at Neyveli and one Thermal Power Station at Barsingsar, Rajasthan with an installed capacity of 250 Mega Watt
Company Website: www.nlcindia.com
Positions: Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)NLC Recruitment 2020
Total of Vacancies: 259
- Mechanical – 125 posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 posts
- Civil – 05 posts
- Control & Instrumentation – 15 posts
- Computer – 05 posts
- Mining – 05 posts
- Geology – 05 posts
- Finance – 14 posts
- Human Resource – 10 posts
Salary: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/- PM
NLC job vacancies for freshers
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates should complete full time / part time Bachelor degree in Engineering from the following respective disciplines with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) – Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering
- Electrical (ECE) – Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil – Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control & Instrumentation – Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer – Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Mining – Mining Engineering
- Candidates should complete full time / part time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
- Candidates should pass the final examination of Institute of CA/ CMA or
- Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ ST.
- Degree in any discipline and
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare with minimum 60% for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST marks from a recognized university
- Selection will be based on Computer Based Online Examination and personal interview. The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for the personal interview
Scheme of Examination: NLC Recruitment 2020
- The Online Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and
- Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)
- Totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- Each question will carry 01 mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- For General(UR) / EWS Candidates – 50%
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST / PwBD Candidates – 40%
Application fee: Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee]
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying the application fee.
Mode of Payment: Through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at NLC India Limited careers website from 18th March to 17th May 2020.
For More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here