Micron Technology Freshers Of Campus 2020:Micron Technology is hiring freshers and experienced for the post of IT Data Operations Engineer in Hyderabad office. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 batch Graduate in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix. Micron and Intel together created IM Flash Technologies, which produces NAND flash memory. It owned Lexar between 2006 and 2017.
Company Name : Micron Technology
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : IT Data Operations Engineer
Salary : Best in Industry.
Experience Required: 0-3 years.
Eligibility Criteria For Micron Technology Freshers Of Campus 2020:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related fields
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- 0-3 years of experience working with databases, PL-SQL, T-SQL and ETL (Microsoft SSIS) tools.
- Software Engineering background and experience a plus.
- Data Vault, Inmon, or Kimball data architecture knowledge is a plus
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Provide L2 support for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and platforms
- Participate in design, architecture review and deployment of Data Warehouse data models and solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners and other IT teams to ensure data solutions are available, recover from failures and operate healthy
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Manage knowledge as it relates to Operations.
- Own and drive postmortem for critical issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Build critical insights to Operations team’s performance and operate in a analytic driven operational environment
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule.
** On going Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
Preferred qualifications and experience
- Experience with various technologies, frameworks and processes, such as Agile, Microsoft BI Suite, Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP (ECC, APO, SLT, BW, Business Objects, and HANA), data warehousing, data flow mapping, requirements gathering, testing and data validation techniques.
- Experience with SAP ECC.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Prior experience working in ITIL based environment is expected
- ITSM certification is a plus.
Join Our Telegram Channel(2500+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
How To Apply for Micron Technology Freshers Of Campus 2020?
Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply