MicroChip Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 :MicroChip hiring for the role of Intern ,for Statewide, Karnataka location.The complete details about MicroChip Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name :Yash Technologies
Job Location: Statewide, Karnataka
Salary: Best In Industry
Company Website:- www.microchip.com
Skills Required For Microchip Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020:
- Good knowledge and understanding of Programming Language ‘C’
• Good knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics and Digital Design
• Basic use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement equipment’s
• Knowledge in any Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl will be added advantage
• Knowledge in any Serial Protocol and Interface e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc. will be added advantage
• Knowledge of any Processor/ Micro-controller architecture and instruction set will be preferred
• Excellent documentation skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
• A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
* Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply)
Job Description For Microchip Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020:
- As a team member of the Wireless Solutions Group, the candidate will be responsible for Validation and Characterization of 32-bit Wireless Micro-controller products.
- This position is hardware, software and lab analysis oriented.
- The candidate will actively participate in data collection and analysis, develop validation plans and test suite, develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks.
- The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
Job Responsibilities For Microchip Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020:
• Perform Validation and Characterization data collection of digital peripherals and interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc.) across process corners, voltage and temperatures
• Create Validation plan and procedure using Device Specification documents
• Develop Validation test suite, Execute and debug tests on lab bench Validation set-up
• Build tests automation for Functional and Parametric tests using Validation hardware/software
• Create Validation report, represent and get it reviewed from cross-functional teams across sites
• Basic use of standard lab equipment, including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement instruments
How To Apply For For Microchip Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020:
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply