McKinsey & Company Freshers Recruitment 2020:– McKinsey & Company hiring for the role of Junior Solution Delivery Analyst – Digital Procurement ,for Gurugram location.
McKinsey & Company is an American management consulting firm. McKinsey has published the McKinsey Quarterly since 1964, funds the McKinsey Global Institute research organization, publishes reports on management topics, and has authored influential books on management.We serve many of India’s largest companies and institutions—working with clients to mobilize for change, shape winning strategies and drive execution.We work with India’s largest companies—helping several become global champions—and with smaller, dynamic ones looking to accelerate value creation. We partner with government leaders to help drive growth, create skills and jobs, and strengthen services such as education and health. We have developed high-quality knowledge, data, and analytics on a variety of topics, through our experts in the McKinsey Global Institute.A career at McKinsey is an opportunity to work with remarkable people, address India’s most important challenges, and learn and grow constantly. We welcome applications from outstanding graduates and experienced professionals.
McKinsey collaborated with business leaders, schools and companies to establish a world-class business school in India. Today, it builds young leaders through its innovative programs and outstanding faculty.By partnering with employers, government, foundations and training providers across healthcare and the food and beverage industry, this program is helping place young Indian people in sustainable jobs
|Job Role||Product Manager|
Company Website :https://www.mckinsey.com/
Salary : Best In Market
Eligibility criteria For McKinsey & Company Freshers Recruitment 2020:
- Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.) in business administration, computer science or STEM related field preferred •
- 0-4 years of working experience in a startups product function, technology and/or consulting with a focus on digital product portfolio management
- Deep experience in digital product development, ideally in B2C consumer products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, product-oriented environment and can meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- Experience with designing creative, quality consumer products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Extensive experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping and analytics
- Knowledge of Lean and Agile software development processes
* Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply)
Job Requirements For McKinsey & Company Freshers Recruitment 2020:
- In this role, you will be responsible for leading your teams to specify and prioritize the development of the product experience supported by business strategy, user and market research and knowledge of customers and competitors.
- You will be accountable for the growth and success of the products by partnering with product marketing, sales and partner organizations to develop excellent go-to market strategies. You will be the thought leader in product management to identify trends for current technologies relevant to your product portfolio.
- Your responsibilities will include interfacing and building key relationships within the company to build and deliver prioritized product roadmaps and continually improve products. You will actively measure and analyze existing products and market trends for opportunities to innovate and improve.
- You will also play an important role in leading product owners and digital delivery teams through the process of designing and delivering digital solutions that solve business problems and capture opportunities, ensuring both creativity and relevance. Lastly, you will lead innovation in product sales, customer loyalty and retention. You will think creatively to deliver first-class digital solutions that create a rapid impact.
How to apply for McKinsey & Company Freshers Recruitment 2020: