Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment (JPSC) realise the notification for a job for young or experienced candidate Direct appointment examination for the posts of Medical Officer of Jharkhand State.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission online application form realise, Direct appointment to the posts of Medical Officer under Health Medical Education and Family Welfare Department of the State of Jharkhand.
All the interested candidate check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam JPSC release the application on 08.04.2020 check job detail Below
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organisation||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Job type||Goverment Job|
|Mode of application||online|
|Pay Scale||₹ 9300 —- ₹34,800 / per month|
Medical officer vacancy Details JPSC
|S.no||Post name||Cateogary wise vacancy||Total post|
- other reservation on tribe, female sports quota, disabled
Also read this new update
Education qualification for Medical officer JPSC
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Before filling the application form candidate must chcek the eligibility criteria
- Minimum age ——- 23 years
- Maximum Age ——- 40 years ( terms & condition)
|S.no||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|2.||Extremely Backward classes Backward classes / Backward classes||37 years|
|3.||Female (Unreserved/Extremely Backward classes Backward classes / Backward classes)||38 years|
|4.||SC / ST ( MALE or Female)||40 year’s|
|Medical officer||M.B.B.S From Medical College Recognise by Medical council Of India or recognised by State Government||minimum one year internship from recognised medical College and hospital|
Selection Process for Medical Officer JPSC
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and oral competition test for MBBS as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
- Written paper are multiple choice objective type multiple choice became objective type in which there would be four paper of 100 — 100 marks each, a time of 2 hours would be fixed for each paper
|1.||First paper||General medicine.||• 100|
|2.||Second paper||(A) Infant disease.|
(B) Preventive medicine and community health including child welfare and family planning
|• 40 Marks|
• 60 marks
|3.||Third paper||(A) General surgery.|
(B) Disabled Science. including orthopedics.
|• 60 marks|
• 40 marks
|4.||Fourth paper||(A) EYE|
(B) Ears , NOse, Neck
(c) Obstetrics and Gynecology
- All India Medical Science Course of related subjects. The institute will follow the syllabus of New Delhi.
JPSC Exam Fee
- unreserved class, extremely backward class, backward class , economically weaker section (EWS) all the category candidate exam fee ₹ 600 .( Six hundred
- Exam fees relaxation on Jharkhand SC/ ST, tribe, category candidate exam fee ₹ 150 ( one hundred fifty)
- Disable candidate can get 40% discount on exam fee
- Exam fee is non refundable
How to apply for JPSC medical exam
Before apply for please check the eligibility criteria or also read Below important note .
- you should enter a valid email id or phone number
- Must ensure your qualification fulfill the eligibility criteria
- before applying candidate is required to have a scanned digital image of photograph and signature as per the specification.
- photograph must be passport size colour image and visibility of image should clear.
- Image only upload in JPG or JPEG format passport photo size between 15 to 25 KB.
- Sign on white paper by blue or black ball pen scan the signature in JPG or . JPEG format only
- Signature photo must be clear and size between 10 to 15 kb
- Before you pay the application fee must insure your all detail would be correct
- After successfuly payment you should not change anything on application
- Application fee is non refundable
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand public service Commission www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the online application in left side new page open now on the “click here to apply for medical officer“
- Now click on ” click here for new registration” and fill your personal detail required in application form
- Now click on the submit button after dad summiting the online application provisional registration number is generated directly sent you by sms or email.
- After submitting your personal detail and educational detail you need to upload scanned copy of passport size colour photograph and signature photo
- Then complete your basic detail educational detail and uploading photo of signature or passport size photograph do you pay the examination fee
- Now reconciliation of payment a registration slip is generated after one working day
- you need to take printout of registration slip for future reference
Now Done you are complete your application form now you can submit your form Here all the detail provided you related Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment all the links & detail provided you to help to fulfill the application form