Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment 2020
Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment released the notification for Assistant Officers In the finance function, Indian oil searching for energetic and dedicated graduates with minimum 55% marks or minimum 50% for candidate belonging to SC ST and PWD categories.
All the candidate get a minimum score in CA intermediate / CMA intermediate ( or other equivalent qualification) for Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment
before apply for application candidate must check the eligibility criteria or further details about this job given below. For Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment
Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment 2020
|Organization||Indian oil corporation limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Officers|
|Job type||Central Government jobs|
|Job Location||New delhi|
|REMUNERATION||₹ 40,000 / per month basic pay|
|Mode of application||Online|
Also read this new update
IOCL Recruitment 2020 Assistant Officers Eligibility
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
- Maximum age 30 years as on 30th June 2020 For Genral and EWS category
- Age Relaxation for OBC, sc ,St and PWD categories
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|Candidate domiclied in Jammu & kashmir between 01.01.1980 &31.121989||5 years|
Age Relaxation in upper age limit
Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
|Assistant Officer||Minimum 55% marks ( relaxed to 50% for candidate belonging to SC/ st and PWbD categories) passed Ca intermediate / CMA intermediate ( or equivalent qualification from ca/cma institute.||At least three years of experience in finance function on 31 March 2020 , experience gained after passing of CA intermediate / CMA intermediate result shall only be considered.|
Or also experience in revalant field like finance/ accounts taxation/cost accounting/ Auditing etc.
- candidate having passed final examination from CA /CMA Institute are not eligible
Selection process for Assistant Officers Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment 2020
- candidate selected on the basis of percentage marks in CA intermediate CMA intermediate or equivalent qualification from institute
- after that candidate shortlisted for further selection process completing personal interview and group discussion and group task (GD/GT) fot assessment of different facts of knowledge skill attitude and aptitude
- it may be noted that shortlisting for pI and GT/GD shall be slowly based on the percentage marks scored in chosen qualification CA or CMA
- Final merit will be prepared on based of performance in personal interview group discussion / group task taken together.
Note :- selected candidate will have to execute a bond to serve the corporation for the minimum period of 3 years of time for the date of joining the corporation the amount is under.
- General category ——– ₹ 2lakh only
- EWS/OBC/SC/ST/ PWbD ——– ₹ 35,000 only
How to apply For Assistant Officer in IOCL
check the eligibility criteria before applying the form.
- candidate filled personal details accurately i.e name, father name, date of birth, category or other detail presence in application form.
- Candidate must fill valid email id or mobile number
- All future communication with the candidate with take place through email or mobile number
- So candidate must check their accuracy of email id or mobile number
- Candidate should have necessary document like qualification certificate ,marks score of obtaining in qualifying examination caste/sub-caste certificate date of birth certificate, name of issuing authority state of origin certificate etc
- All the information will be required at the time of online application filling
- Go to the official website www.iocl.com
- Now click on the ” Indian oil for you“after that click on “Indian oil for carrier” now go to the “latest job”
- After that click on “online application link”read the given instruction carefully
- Now fill the application carefully all the giving information will be correct and accurate
- In case your final marks in CGPA then convert CGPA marks into percentage as per formula Set by institute
- After filling the application click on the the “submit button” .
- Now system create a unique application ID with complete application from
- Candidate take a printout of online application for future reference.
Now Done you are complete your application form now you can submit your form Here all the detail provided you related Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment all the links & detail provided you to help to fulfill the application form.
We hope that this article helps you if you have any query comments below or stay tuned to our website naukriRegister.com Or subscribe notification for the latest update