Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Mega off campus 2020|Techjobs360.com
HPE Mega off campus 2020:The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (commonly referred to as HPE) is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on 1 November 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company. HPE is a business-focused organization with two divisions: Enterprise Group, which works in servers, storage, networking, consulting and support, and Financial Services. On 31 October HPE reported FY2019 annual revenue of $29.135 billion, down 5.57% from the prior year period.
The split was structured so that the former Hewlett-Packard Company would change its name to HP Inc. and spin off Hewlett Packard Enterprise as a newly created company. HP Inc. retained the old HP’s personal computer and printing business, as well as its stock-price history and original NYSE ticker symbol for Hewlett-Packard; Enterprise trades under its own ticker symbol: HPE. According to notes from 2015, HPE’s revenue was slightly less than that of HP Inc. In 2017, it spun off its Enterprise Services business and merged it with Computer Sciences Corporation to become DXC Technology. It also spun off its software business and merged it with Micro Focus. HPE ranked No. 107 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
The full name for the company is “Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company”, which drops the hyphen that previously existed between the “Hewlett” and “Packard” of the former Hewlett-Packard Company. The company is commonly referred to as “Hewlett Packard Enterprise” or by its initialism “HPE”. The company has also been referred to as “HP Enterprise” by some media outlets and has even been incorrectly referred to as “HP Enterprises”.
In May 2016, the company announced it would sell its enterprise services division to one of its competitors, Computer Sciences Corporation in a deal valued at US$8.5 billion.The merger of HPE Enterprise Services with CSC, to form a new company DXC Technology, was completed on 10 March 2017. Approximately 100,000 current HPE employees are affected. More than 30,000 services employees from other areas of the HPE business will remain at HPE including technology services support and consulting as well as software professional services.
In August 2016, the company announced plans to acquire Silicon Graphics International (SGI), known for their capabilities in high performance computing. On 1 November 2016, HPE announced it completed the acquisition, for US$7.75 per share in cash, a transaction valued at approximately US$275 million, net of cash and debt.
On 7 September 2016, HPE announced a “spin-merge” with Micro Focus, where Micro Focus would acquire its “non-core” software (which included the HP Autonomy unit), and HPE shareholders would own 50.1 percent of the merged company, which would retain its current name.The merger concluded on 1 September 2017.
Job Role: GreenLake developer
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years.
Job Description: Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply):
Responsibilities for HPE Mega off campus 2020:Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Mega off campus:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Skilled in developing micro-services for SaaS offerings
- Monitoring, supporting, DevOps
- Experience in developing for public cloud (familiar with AWS, Azure interfaces)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in Go/Python language
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps (concepts should transfer even if different tool chain)
- Ideally they would have done development on some similar solutions (some SaaS with customer and admin interfaces, communicating with back-end systems)
- Any experience with middleware for enterprise/legacy system integration a plus.
How to apply for HPE Mega off campus 2020:
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here