About the Company: At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world. We are a team of doers, dreamers, and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
Designs develop, troubleshoots and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Job Profile: GreenLake developer
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Job Description: Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops an understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of the project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Skilled in developing micro-services for SaaS offerings
- Monitoring, supporting, DevOps
- Experience in developing for public cloud (familiar with AWS, Azure interfaces)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in Go/Python language
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps (concepts should transfer even if different toolchain)
- Ideally, they would have done development on some similar solutions (some SaaS with customer and admin interfaces, communicating with back-end systems)
- Any experience with middleware for enterprise/legacy system integration a plus
Apply Before the link Expires. Apply Link-Click Here