GE Healthcare Freshers Recruitment 2020:– GE Healthcare hiring for the role of Trainee Engineer.for PAN India locations .The complete details about GE Healthcare Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
Company Website :https://www.ge.com/about-us
Salary : Best In Market
Eligibility criteria For GE Healthcare Freshers Recruitment 2020:
- Aspiring candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic/
instrumentation/Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behavior
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and
- with all levels within the client organization.
* Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply)
Job Requirements :
- This Job description is fluid for now. GE healthcare team will update this before onboarding. Field Service Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Services for GE Healthcare products,
- ensuring that systems are available to use to our customers and comply with the performance,
- quality, safety specifications and local regulatory requirement, as defined by Wipro GEHC.
•The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the
implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely
and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
•Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples
with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the
•Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live
date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high
degree of independence.
•Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the
installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and
knowledge of healthcare business environments.
•Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting
customer on regulatory compliance
How to apply for GE Healthcare Freshers Recruitment 2020