Emerson Off Campus Drive 2020–Emerson hiring Associate Engineer – Software Testing for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri, United States. This Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
Emerson was established in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri as Emerson Electric Manufacturing Co. by Civil War Union veteran John Wesley Emerson to manufacture electric motors using a patent owned by the Scottish-born brothers Charles and Alexander Meston. In 1892, it became the first to sell electric fans in the United States. It quickly expanded its product line to include electric sewing machines, electric dental drills, and power tools.
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Software Testing|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Science or Engineering Graduate in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/control and Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc.
- An attitude towards testing as a career is necessary. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful. Any certification like ISTQB, is not mandatory but is a plus.
- Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or linux OS.
- Ability to properly plan time, work management is required.
- Excellent English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing
- Strong documentation practices.
** Upcoming Off Campus Jobs Across India (Must Apply)
- The candidate will be working day-to-day amongst software engineers, QA staff, QA systems
- Learn and understand the application under test.
- Understand and analyse requirement specification documents. Building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality. Generate/review/update test suite accordingly.
- Locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
- Apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error free.
- Use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
- Identify new targets for automation
How to apply for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2020 ?