collins aerospace off campus drive 2020
Collins Aerospace, created by the 2018 combination of UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, has helped shape the aerospace and defense industry in pivotal ways for more than a century.
Founded as a radio company in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, in 1933, Rockwell Collins left its mark on history, from establishing communications with Rear Admiral Richard Byrd at the South Pole to helping forge today’s global positioning system. Over the last 85 years, the company become a leader in aviation and high integrity solutions, built on a legacy of quality, trust and customer service.
UTC Aerospace Systems was formed in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 2012 when United Technologies Corporation (UTC) acquired Goodrich and combined it with the company’s existing Hamilton Sundstrand division. From the propeller that powered Amelia Earhart’s nonstop flight across the Atlantic to generations of space suits for U.S. astronauts, the company redefined the industry with cutting-edge solutions.
Both Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems also contributed to remarkable moments in space exploration. UTC Aerospace Systems designed the space suits worn by America’s first astronauts during the Mercury program, and Rockwell Collins provided the communications equipment used by every American astronaut traveling through space (including the footage of the first step on the moon).
As Collins Aerospace, the combined talents of both organizations are committed to honoring their strong legacy while creating comprehensive strategies to propel its customers and the industry toward the future, every day.
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• Tools expertise on Cadence tools, MS Office Software, MS Project
• Expertise with design and analysis of Analog electronics, digital electronics, power circuits, sensor interfaces, FPGAs.
• Experience in making presentations and communicating with management/customers. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
Job Description for Collins Aerospace Freshers Recruitment Drive:
- The position may require occasional travel to various test facilities for set up and monitoring of qualification/integration testing or infrequent field support. Some system level support may also be necessary.
Job Responsibilities for Collins Aerospace Freshers Recruitment Drive:–
- Detailed electronic design, including schematic capture (Cadence / Mentor Graphics).
- The analog circuits will include power (DC to DC), discrete I/O, preamps, amplifiers, filters, A/D conversion, and sensor signal conditioning circuits. The digital circuits will include multiplexers, FPGAs, PLDs, microcontrollers, and aircraft communications transceivers.
- Coordinate PWB layout and circuit card(s) documentation release Documentation and fabrication of engineering breadboards, review and analyze test data, support qualification, transition products to manufacturing, and sustaining support.
- Provide technical support for operations team
- Thermal and performance analysis (worst case analysis, simulation or breadboard test)
- Test support, including writing test procedure, test reports, and designing test fixtures.
- Support formal design reviews and presentations to customer.
- Compliance with DO-254 Complex Hardware design and substantial documentation.
How to Apply for collins aerospace off campus drive 2020:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply
We hope that this article helps you if you have any query comments below or stay tuned to our website naukriRegister.com Or subscribe notification for the latest update