Caterpillar Career 2020
Caterpillar Career 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Caterpillar Career 2020: Caterpillar Inc. is an American Fortune 100 corporation that designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products, and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. It is the world’s largest construction equipment manufacturer.
Company Name: Caterpillar Inc.
Wikipedia: Caterpillar Wiki
Job Profile: Material Availability Analyst
Experience Level: 1 – 3 Years
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019
Work Location: Banglore
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Job Description: Caterpillar Career 2020
- As a Material Availability Analyst in the Cat Logistics team, you will order, expedite and follow-up to ensure material availability of parts, ensure material flows from the source, through distribution system to the customer and maintain inventory control master records and update accordingly.
- This is an entry – level position within material availability. The intent of this position is to prepare the incumbent to take on the roll of Material Availability Analyst.
- In this position, the incumbent should gain an understanding of customer needs and become increasingly familiar with the company’s processes, systems and methodologies.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science/Commerce with 1- 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of “Basic Inventory Management”, “Purchasing” functions
- Domain experience in Supply Chain/Order fulfilment/Procurement
- Excellent Communication Skills: Written & Oral
- Team player with good analytical and problem solving
- Advanced MS-Office skills and good presentation skills
- Willing to work in US/Europe Shifts
Responsibilities of Caterpillar Career 2020:
- Ordering, expediting, scheduling and controlling inventory records for assigned source of supply or commodity
- Ordering correct quantities from both plant and supplier sources
- Scheduling delivery of material to satisfy schedule dates and to prevent backorder or past due status
- Determining priorities based on machine down status, assembly shortage or past due dates
- Following-up on the requirements to minimize past due schedules
- Expediting orders and providing promise dates for critical dealer machine down emergency orders
- Contacting source to obtain better promise date and negotiate with source to arrive at viable solution to material availability schedule
- Using Supplier Performance Website (SPA) to analyze a supplier performance in Past Due, On-Time Delivery, and Service Loss
- Working with Global Purchasing buyers and purchasing analyst on problem parts
- Working daily to set up quantity minimums to be ordered with supplier, getting preferred suppliers setup for emergency parts, and analyzing what parts need to be deleted from our system
- Working with Inventory Management to keep a reasonable amount of inventory in facilities worldwide
- Resolving problems related to price discrepancies, quality problems, scrap disposition, etc. and informing Material Availability Coordinator of situations that need further resolution
- Maintaining inventory management records for assigned source material and updates records to reflect status, material availability, promise dates, past due orders, machine down material, etc. and ensuring systems accuracy to remain current with demand and identify problems relating to material availability
Apply Link: Click here
We hope that this article helps you if you have any query comments below or stay tuned to our website naukriRegister.com Or subscribe notification for the latest update